At the end of each year of reviewing products and, on occasion, rewarding these with a Bronze, Silver or Gold Award, Hardware.Info gives its readers the opportunity to provide their opinion and perspective through the Hardware.Info Awards. These are voted for by the readers of Hardware.Info and this year is the second year that our UK readers can participate. Read on and vote!
This year there are 34 categories. Of course all the hardware components are present, but also consumer products such as smartphones, tablets and TVs can be voted on, along with the best product overall and best new technology.
In each category a number of products or brands have been nominated. You cast your vote by placing a check next to your favourite in one or more categories. You don't have to vote in every category, only the ones you want. Just leave all boxes unchecked in that case. Even if you just vote on one category, your one vote is just as valid and will be included in the results.
You can vote for the Hardware.Info UK Awards until Sunday, 8 December 2013. The winners will be announced shortly thereafter.
Log in with Facebook, Twitter, Google, Microsoft Account or LinkedIn
In order to vote, you need log in on this site. You can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google, Microsoft or LinkedIn account, or you can register directly with us. Click the Log in / Register link at the top of the page and follow the instructions. Your vote(s) will be connected to your account, but we use this link only to ensure that everyone votes only once and in order to contact you by email if you're the lucky winner of the two prizes.
Win a Zotac GeForce GTX 780 AMP! Edition
Participating can result in more than just getting to express your opinion. We are giving away one Zotac GeForce GTX 780 AMP! Edition worth more than £400, and everyone that participates has an equal chance of winning. This is a powerful card capable of running all the latest games. As you can read in our review, Zotac combines outstanding performance with low noise levels and you can even significantly overclock the card.
Only UK residents are eligible to win. To read through the conditions that apply, scroll down to the end of this article.
Have fun voting and may the best products and brands win!
List of nominees
General conditions for participation
1) All of the conditions below apply, unless stated otherwise in the contest above.
2) It is not possible to discuss the outcome of a contest.
3) Unless different terms are stated in the rules of the contest, the winner has two weeks from the contest deadline to contact Hardware.Info or the party mentioned in the contest, in order to claim their prize. After this period has passed, another winner will be selected or the prize will be canceled.
4) Only UK residents are allowed to participate in contests (competitions, games, raffles, etc.) organised by Hardware.Info UK.
5) Employees (and their relatives) of Hardware.Info and other relevant parties that participate in the contest are excluded from participation.
6) Submissions sent in after the official deadline will not be considered. A submission is on time when it is received before the deadline indicated in the rules of the contest. Example: ‘final submission deadline is November 10th’. This means that submissions received after 11:59 pm on November 10th will not be accepted. The time and date in this example are fictional. Actual deadlines can be found in the rules of the contest.
7) By participating in a contest, you grant permission (unless stated otherwise for that contest) to Hardware.Info for the non-exclusive use of your submission in the context of that contest, or in its natural continuation for promotional or other purposes on Hardware.Info and elsewhere. "Use" here means complete or partial reproduction, publication, or distribution.
8) Unless specified differently, prizes won in Hardware.Info contests are not covered by warranty. Hardware.Info is not responsible for the quality and the condition of a prize when it is delivered to the winner. Items are shipped safely, but Hardware.Info is not liable for damage that occurs during shipping.