Looking to build the perfect tiny HTPC? Then there's no better basis than this ZOTAC Z68-ITX WiFi Supreme motherboard. With its incredibly compact Mini-ITX form factor, it fits into the smallest and most stylish cases. Does that mean you have to sacrifice any performance? No, it does not! This little guy packs a punch like you would not believe, based as it is on the Intel Z68 high-end chipset and the Nvidia GeForce GT 430 discrete graphics processor for boosted 3D performance.
With its mSATA expansion slot, you can use the smallest SSDs on the market while using a larger drive for expanded storage capabilities. More expansion is available in the shape of a PCI Express x4 slot. You could use that to add an extra RAID controller and turn your ZOTAC-based HTPC into a storage powerhouse with enough space to record digital TV well into the next decade.
Connectivity options are a-plenty too, starting off with integrated WiFi - compliant with the latest 802.11n standard of course. Then there's two (2!) DVI ports, HDMI, DisplayPort, VGA, USB 3.0 (four of those), four SATA connectors, eSATA, 7.1 audio outputs... you name it, this board's got it.
So, of course you want one. What do you have to do to have a chance of winning the one ZOTAC gave us to give away to you?
Simple: go to the Hardware.Info UK Facebook page and hit the 'Like' button. You know you like us, so really that's no big deal, right? Then head to the ZOTAC Facebook page and do the same - again, it only makes sense, they're giving away one of these very nice little boards.
For an extra chance bit of good luck, hit the comment section below and tell us you accomplished these tasks and why you should be the rightful new owner of this fantastic ZOTAC motherboard. Who knows, it might well help you in shifting the odds in your favour.
We'll contact the winner a week from now through Facebook to arrange shipping the board. So keep an eye on your Facebook inbox, because May 31st may well be your lucky day!
General conditions for participation
1) All of the conditions below apply, unless stated otherwise in the contest above.
2) It is not possible to discuss the outcome of a contest.
3) Unless different terms are stated in the rules of the contest, the winner has two weeks from the contest deadline to contact Hardware.Info or the party mentioned in the contest, in order to claim their prize. After this period has passed, another winner will be selected or the prize will be canceled.
4) Only UK citizens are allowed to participate in contests (competitions, games, raffles, etc.) organised by Hardware.Info UK.
5) Employees (and their relatives) of Hardware.Info and other relevant parties that participate in the contest are excluded from participation.
6) Submissions sent in after the official deadline will not be considered. A submission is on time when it is received before the deadline indicated in the rules of the contest. Example: ‘final submission deadline is November 10th’. This means that submissions received after 11:59 pm on November 10th will not be accepted. The time and date in this example are fictional. Actual deadlines can be found in the rules of the contest.
7) By participating in a contest, you grant permission (unless stated otherwise for that contest) to Hardware.Info for the non-exclusive use of your submission in the context of that contest, or in its natural continuation for promotional or other purposes on Hardware.Info and elsewhere. "Use" here means complete or partial reproduction, publication, or distribution.
8) When applicable and necessary Hardware.Info reserves the right to collect personal data for its contests. This information will only be used for that particular contest: for (randomly) selecting a winner, and for communicating with the winner(s). After the end of the contest all personal data is erased.